Woodbury New Jersey Divorce Lawyers
If your marriage has become untenable, and divorce seems your only recourse, you may have many questions about how matters will be resolved. If you still have minor children living at home, you may be worried about who will have custody and how visitation will work. You may have concerns about how your children’s financial needs will be met and how marital debts and assets will be allocated.
The attorneys at Craig Annin Baxter Law can help. We bring decades of experience to men and women throughout New Jersey. We take a thorough and practical approach, listening carefully to learn the specific details of your situation, as well as what you want to accomplish as you move forward with your life. We will carefully explain the law, the divorce process and your options so that you can make educated decisions about what is best for you and for your family. To arrange a confidential consultation, contact our office online or call us at 856-440-1231.
Our Divorce Practice
We advocate for clients at any stage of a marital breakup, whether you are merely considering filing for divorce, or your divorce is final, and you need assistance with the modification or enforcement of a final order. We will help you find workable solutions to all divorce-related issues, including:
- Child custody and parenting time – We will help you create and execute custody and visitation arrangements. We will take action that out the best interests of your minor children first while ensuring your rights as a parent are protected.
- Child support – We will evaluate all proposed support orders. We will work to ensure that the income included is accurate and that these orders are compliant with New Jersey guidelines.
- Alimony or spousal support – We will work with you to assess whether alimony is appropriate. We will also effectively determine how long it is paid and the amount.
- Marital property division – We will help you divide both the debts and the assets of your marriage. Real property, financial assets, retirement accounts and business property will all be assessed and accurately valued.
- Domestic violence – We can help you understand your rights and obligations in situations that involve current abuse or a history of violence, either in seeking an order of protection or working to ensure you have access to your home and children.
- Juvenile defense – We provide supportive and effective defense counsel to minors in any court: family, criminal, or municipal. See more about our family law legal services.
Contact Craig Annin Baxter Law
To discuss your concerns in detail, and to learn how we can help you meet your needs and the needs of your family, contact our experienced Woodbury New Jersey divorce lawyers online or call our office at 856-440-1231.